SKILLS DEVELOPMENT WORKFLOW
MANDATORY GRANT SUBMISSION:
Appointment of an Independent Skills Development Facilitator:
- The appointment of HREZ4U as your Independent Skills Development Facilitator (ISDF)
Skills Audit & Training Needs Analysis :
- Facilitate a Company and Skills/Competency Gap Analysis (if required)
- Feedback on outcome of skills audit and Training Needs Analysis
- Facilitate succession and career planning
- Assist with the establishment of Training Committee
- As the ISDF attend quarterly training committee meetings
Compile a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP):
- Based on the outcome of the Skills Audit and Training Needs Analysis meet with management to determine and agree on training needs for the upcoming year taking into account B-BBBEE targets and strategy.
- Work with the Training Committee in finalising SETA data for submission.
- Submit SETA Workplace Skills Plan, Annual Training Report and PIVOTAL Plan and Reports.
DISCRETIONARY GRANT SUBMISSION:
DG Grant Submission
- Identify suitable SETA discretionary grant opportunities.
- On behalf of the company, apply for Discretionary Grants.
Managing Service Level Agreement Implementation
- Act as the conduit between the company and the SETA, managing all communicate related to the roll out and implementation of the Service Level Agreement and tranche payments.
- Assist and guide the company on all SETA processes, and documentation collation related to the SLA and in preparation for site visit audits.
- Assist the company with Workplace Approval.
- Liaise with TVETS and Private Providers regarding apprenticeship, learnership and skills programme registration, induction and training through to final assessment and trade test.
- Liaise with QCTO regarding ARPL apprenticeship candidates.
- Source unemployed learners per SLA intervention as required.
- Advise the company on mentorship requirements and facilitate process.
- Support apprentices and learners by facilitating queries in relation to apprenticeships, learnerships and internships
SKILLS TRAINING COORDINATION & TRACKING:
- Source SETA accredited training providers for Skills Programmes, Statutory Training and short courses where applicable.
- Co-ordinate the Company training calendar according to WSP.
- Provide training proposals to the client.
- Arrange training dates with the provider & client.
- Enrol learners on training courses.
- Advise company on in house and product training evidence collection.
- Record all training interventions using DRG’s in-house training software to enable easy monthly reporting.
- Ensure all training documentation is collated e.g. certificates, invoices etc.